ABUZZY MOTORHOME RENTALS NEW ZEALAND - WORLDWIDE YOU DRIVE COMPANIES
Holidaying with Abuzzy Motorhome Rentals New Zealand is a breeze. Explore New Zealand's spectacular natural landscape, cultural heritage, play golf or simply enjoy the beaches. With Abuzzy campervan hire you have the freedom to explore at your own pace.
You can be assured of comfort with an Abuzzy campervan. The 2 berth 4-seater campervans are all 2000 - 2005 models and in great condition. Abuzzy campervans are equipped with a double sun roof so there is plenty of fresh air at night and on darker days you can let plenty of light in. They also have the latest safety features including Air Bags and ABS.
Abuzzy accessories enable you bring along outdoor living equipment. You can even have a break from your campervan holiday by staying in an Abuzzy seaside house. From here you can drive the 40 minutes into Auckland to enjoy the City of Sails.
On top of all this you can pick up and drop off the campervan any day of the week from Abuzzy's depot in Auckland, near the Auckland Airport. Abuzzy also offers a free transfer from either Auckland or Christchurch Airport to their depot for campervan collection.
Abuzzy strive to provide you with a campervan holiday that you will cherish forever.
There are currently no terms and conditions for travel during this period. If your rental is during these travel dates, new terms and conditions may apply. Please contact us before booking.
Abuzzy Motorhome Rentals New Zealand Insurance1. Insurance
1.1 Abuzzy Standard Insurance
This is included in the hire charge whereby all vehicles are insured for certain damage to the vehicle and third party property. The hirer is responsible for the first amount towards the repairs to the vehicle and any third party property (the excess) The exclusions in note 1 below are not included within this insurance.
The excess amount is as follows:
1.4 Rental Vehicle Insurance Exclusions
All Insurance cover will be made void and the hirer is responsible for the full repairs if any of the following ‘Exclusions’ are breached:
1. Any water related damage which includes, but is not limited to, any vehicle submersion, creek or river crossing, driving through low plain flooded areas, beach driving.
2. Personal belongings. Abuzzy recommends the hirer does not leave valuables in the vehicle and if so that they have insurance to cover for the loss/damage of personal belongings. Travel insurance is recommended which will cover cancellation costs, personal luggage, money loss, personal accident and medical expenses.
3. Any damage caused by wilful misconduct (e.g. sitting or standing on the bonnet or roof of the vehicle).
4. Damage resulting from driving on any gravel roads.
5. Abuzzy reserves the right at its sole discretion to restrict vehicle movements in certain areas due to adverse road or weather conditions.
6. Damage resulting from driving on any unsuitable roads including Ninety Mile Beach (Northland), North of Colville Township (Coromandel Peninsula), Ball Hut Road (Mt. Cook), Skippers Road (Queenstown) and Bluff Road that runs between Kuatunu and Mataurangi.
7. Any Motorhome overhead or under body damage. (This is not applicable for Abuzzy Reduction 2 Insurance, as the insurance in this case covers this)
8. A single vehicle roll over occurs.
9. Windscreen and tyre damage and recovery costs (This is not applicable for Abuzzy Reduction 2 Insurance, as this insurance covers this), theft only if vehicle is not locked or the vehicle keys are used, fire if caused by leaving appliances on, break-in or vandalism.
10. Any damage caused while driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
11. The Customer will be liable for any costs associated with the incorrect use of fuel or the use of Bio- Diesel which should not be used (fuel being diesel or petrol), or water or other contamination of fuel.
12. The cost to retrieve or recover a vehicle, which may include, but is not limited to a vehicle that has become bogged, submerged or has been abandoned.
13. The cost to replace keys, which have been lost or retrieval of keys, which have been locked in a vehicle.
14. The vehicle rented may only be used to carry the maximum number of passengers as dictated by the vehicle type. If more passengers are carried than what is allowed Abuzzy does not accept any liability.
15. Drivers not identified on the rental agreement and/or drivers that have a licence that has been cancelled or suspended and/or drivers who have a licence that is classified as a learners or probationary licence.
16. Where the damage is an Insurance Exclusion including any one of the above, the cost of the daily rental for the period the vehicle is off fleet for accident repairs shall be paid by the hirer.
17. Any damage to the inside of the vehicle including broken fittings, appliances, windows, doors or cupboards, miss use of equipment to cause breakages, dents and major deformation, scratching etc. Children’s crayon, pencil or pen marks. Tares in fabric including bedding, curtains seats etc.
18. Any damage resulting from reversing the motorhome. Abuzzy recommends that when ever reversing is required that a passenger guides the driver from the rear of the vehicle.
19. Theft of the Satellite GPS Navigation system or entertainment systems. To minimize the chance of theft the Navigation system and radio/CD faceplate should be placed out of site in a secure location.
1.5 Rental Vehicle Insurance Reduction 2 Inclusive Cover
Where the hire has an Insurance Reduction 2 the following will also be covered as part of this package:
1. All Diesel Road User Charges
2. Windscreen repair or replacement
3. Tyre repair or replacement
Where the hire does not use an Insurance Reduction 2, the above costs will be the responsibility of the hirer.
1.6 Additional Insurance cover
The following additional insurance options are available:
1. Second and subsequent drivers are charged at NZD10/day per driver, must have a clean drivers license for the last 3 years. (maximum of 3 drivers in total)
2. Non NZ, Australian or UK driving license NZD10/day per driver, must have a clean drivers license for the last 3 years.
1.7 Damage Bond Deposit (also referred to in the USA as deductible)
Upon vehicle collection, a Damage Bond Deposit is required. The amount is determined by the Insurance Option selected within sections 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3
For security purposes, it is preferable a credit card is used to provide a vehicle security deposit unless agreed prior with Abuzzy. The credit card holder must be present and able to sign for the vehicle security deposit upon vehicle collection. The credit card holder is jointly and severally liable for any damage to the rental vehicle.