APOLLO RV USA - WORLDWIDE YOU DRIVE COMPANIES
Since its inception in 1985, Apollo Motorhome Holidays has revolutionised the recreational vehicle industry. As one of the world’s largest privately owned leisure vehicle operators, Apollo is dedicated to world class guest service and great rates.
Apollo’s fleet of over 3500 quality campervans, motorhomes, 4WDs and cars and more than 500 exceptional staff have helped thousands of guests enjoy the wonders of travel across Australia, New Zealand and North America.
Why choose Apollo?
• Save money with flexible pricing and liability options.
• Relax with 24 hour roadside assistance, larger beds and the latest of modern conveniences.
• Explore in an Apollo vehicle, guaranteed to be 2016/2017 models.
• Enjoy discounts for multi-hire guests and on long-term hires
• Enjoy peace of mind knowing you have booked with a global leader in motorhome holidays.
• Enjoy convenience with 5 centrally located branches across the USA.
• Know Apollo vehicles are the latest models, with our 12 month vehicle age guarantee.
• Experience innovation with intelligently designed vehicles built by Winnebago
• Enjoy flexible terms and conditions with one way rentals and young drivers accepted (from 21 years of age). Plus there are no surcharges for young drivers.
There are currently no terms and conditions for travel during this period. If your rental is during these travel dates, new terms and conditions may apply. Please contact us before booking.
Apollo RV USA InsurancePROTECTION PACKAGE
Public Liability Insurance:
Public Liability Insurance is included in the nightly rental rate. Apollo is insured for damages to third parties and/or their property. The public liability insurance that covers the registered drivers is only up to the statutory limit as stipulated by law of the State you are in at the time. This insurance amount is normally very low.
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI):
$14 per night
Optional SLI provides the guests with an increased limit of liability protection for 3rd party damage claims up to US$1 million.
The guest is responsible up to the amount of US$1,500 for the cost of damage to the rented Vehicle. The guest is also responsible for the cost of demurrage for the period the Vehicle is unavailable due to repairs. The Liability is applicable regardless of who is at fault and must be paid at the time the accident is reported to Apollo, not at the completion of the rental period. In addition to the Liability an administration fee of US$75 will be charged per claim.
Apollo’s rental charge includes a Standard Liability of $1,500.
A Bond of $1,500 will be collected at the time of entering into the Rental Contract. The $1,500 will be debited to the credit card account immediately. An administration fee of $30 applies.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) - (Included in the Value Pack)
A $0(zero) responsibility applies.
CDW protects against:
- Accidental damages
- Windscreen(1 windscreen covered per rental)
- Protection against theft and graffiti
- Protection against uninsured motorists
- Tyre damage (2 tyres covered per rental)
A Bond of US$500 will be collected at the time of entering into the Rental Contract. This Bond is payable to Apollo by an open signed credit card imprint with an authorisation obtained (sufficient funds must be available) for US$500.
For security purposes, only a credit card can be used to provide a Bond. The credit card holder must be present and able to sign for the Bond upon vehicle collection. The credit card holder is jointly and severally liable for any damage to the rental vehicle.
The Bond is fully refundable when the vehicle is returned to the correct location on time, is full of fuel and all other terms of the Rental Contract have been complied with. If there is damage to the vehicle on its return, the Bond will be used to cover the cost of such damage up to the amount of the relevant Liability. However, if the terms of the Rental Contract are breached and the Bond is insufficient to cover the damage, extra costs will be charged.
Bond rollovers are permitted for Apollo multi hires only within the same country when the bond is banked.
At all times the guest is responsible for:
• Damage caused where the terms of Rental Contract have been breached.
• Damage caused by negligence.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle in any way by part or total water submersion or salt water.
• Damage caused due to a single vehicle roll over.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle by the guest’s wilful conduct.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle when using the Vehicle in contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic.
• Damage caused to tyres and windscreen unless Value Pack is purchased.
• Damage or loss caused to any personal belongings.
• Damage caused due to use of incorrect or contaminated fuel.
• Damage to the awning, slide out, overhead or underbody of the Vehicle.
• Damage caused to the plumbing and water systems of the vehicle caused by freezing.