BRITZ CAMPERVAN RENTALS US - WORLDWIDE YOU DRIVE COMPANIES
What are the main reasons customers travel with Britz USA?
ONE simple vehicle floor plan offers
- All vehicles are 4-Berth models and guaranteed 2016-2018 models (1st registration 2015-2017)
Every unit is equipped with
- Awning and generator,
- Cab over child safety net,
- Tether anchor for child seat installation,
- A dry bath with a very large fresh water tank,
- Large permanent fixed rear- & front cab-over bed that sleep 4 PAX maximum, and
- Spacious outside storage (for example for suitcases with one-way rentals) with a built in camping table.
Simple more inclusive flex rates which includes preparation fee, convenience kits, mileage, taxes & VIP-insurance
- Very few add-ons assure a simple selling process
- 4G LTE based Wi-Fi hotspot with data service in the USA, and
- Satellite based navigation system (GPS).
Attractive one-way rentals between all our seven (7) locations
Complimentary shuttle to airport and from/to airport hotels
Personal vehicle orientation provided by multilingual staff
Online VIP check-in to expedite the motorhome pick-up
24-hour/7-days a week emergency assistance
Britz, a very well-known & recognized global brand of the publically held THL group
There are currently no terms and conditions for travel during this period. If your rental is during these travel dates, new terms and conditions may apply. Please contact us before booking.
Britz Campervan Rentals US Insurance
Public Liability Insurance (secondary coverage included in the daily rate)
Non-Covered Damages (including but not limited to)
Customer has full legal and financial responsibility in case of:
- Damages to the interior of the vehicle
- Breach or violation of the rental contract
- Carrying more passengers than having seat belts available
- Personal damages and personal property are never covered
- Deliberate and willful damages caused by the renter or his guests
- Damages caused to the vehicle by abuse or misuse for illegal activities
- Renter negligence, e.g. backing up without a guide, following incorrect GPS guidance, etc.
- Damages caused by freezing, e.g. unit not winterized, or overheating of vehicle or systems,
- Damages caused by neglecting proper operating procedures, e.g. incorrect fuel type & quality, ignoring oil or coolant levels, air pressure, etc.
- Damages and losses caused during travel in or thru restricted areas and damages due to “off-road” usage
- Damages and accidents caused under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other controlled substances
- Damages and injuries caused by overloading the vehicle and/or exceeding the legal towing capacity (towing limit is with proper equipment 1,500 lbs.)
- Operation of the vehicle by anyone not meeting the age requirements, or not listed on the rental contract or having a valid driver license
Please take note: In case of a claim, Britz USA will not act as an adjuster for any third party insurances purchased by the renter (such as $ 0.00 deductible insurance, etc.).
Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Insurance
Should the renter’s motorhome vacation be interrupted by an automotive mechanical breakdown, not accident or damages caused by the renter, for more than 12 working hours after reporting this to Britz USA, the renter will be reimbursed for the greater of the gross daily rental rate or expenses for hotel rooms up to US$ 25.00 per person per night and car rental up to US$ 50.00 per day per motorhome with a combined maximum of US$ 1,500.00 per rental agreement.
Such reimbursement is only possible when we had the chance to take care of the problem and the customer cooperated to do so. Defects and repairs of Wi-Fi, GPS, radio, TV, CD or DVD player, generator, AC, refrigerator, heater, water heater, slide-out room, awning, cruise control, etc. are not considered mechanical breakdowns and are excluded from VIP reimbursement. Refund of expenses is only possible against proper receipts (see above).