CAPRIVI CAMPER HIRE - WORLDWIDE YOU DRIVE COMPANIES
Caprivi Car Hire started in January 1996. Since then we have bought Kessler Car Hire in 2001. Our main goal is giving an outstanding service with a wide range of vehicles. Our fleet varies from economic sedans to 4x4's with or without camping equipment (Land cruiser Bushcampers fully equipped also Available for self drives) and luxury 4x4(Toyota Fortuner) as well as Toyota Avanza and Toyota Quantum 14 seaters. We can equip our vehicles with the following Roof tents,water can,petrol can,storage box,cooking equipment,gas cooker,washing basin,cool box,chairs,table and a 12V fridge and are allowed in neighboring countries (South-Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana). Our entire 4 x 4 vehicles is equipped with a second spare wheel, small toolbox, jack, shovel, tow rope and fire distinguish-er We can equip the vehicle to your needs.
Caprivi Camper Hire Rental Terms for travel between 01-Jan-2007 and 31-Dec-2019
The terms and conditions for this period are currently unavailable. If your travel dates fall within these terms, please contact us as new terms may apply which affect the cost of your rental.
Terms of booking on this website
Caprivi Camper Hire InsuranceINSURANCE OPTIONS
· Rates includes Theft loss and collusion damage waivers
· Option 1: Client can purchase the benefits of the Reduced Excess Waiver (REW) and reduce the applicable excess.
· Option 2: Client can purchase the benefits of the Super Excess Cover (SEC) and reduce his liability. The SEC includes glass and tyre damages. If an accident is not caused by the renter, the excess will be Zero. Should an accident however occur, where no other vehicle or animal is involved, the Excess will be payable by the Renter.
· Every damage caused by the Renter is payable up to the excess amount.
· Car Accessories and Camping equipment is not insured
· If vehicle is damaged because of negligence, full damage value is payable.
· Replacement vehicle: In case of accident the renter has to sign a new contract, new excess and has to pay the rent for the remaining days and the Tow in Costs.
· Excess is double if accident occurred in Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique and Tanzania.
· The security of the Excess chosen is required by credit card on collection of the vehicle.
· Insurance conditions and excesses may change without prior notice
· Super Excess Cover only rentals from 6 days +