CHEAPA CAMPA NZ DOMESIC - WORLDWIDE YOU DRIVE COMPANIES
Established in 1985, Cheapa Campa is part of the Apollo Group of companies, the world's largest privately owned leisure vehicle operator. Cheapa Campa offers fantastic low rates for the budget conscious traveller.
Cheapa Campa's fleet of over 3500 quality campervans, motorhomes and 4wd campers and more than 500 exceptional staff have helped tens of thousands of people enjoy the wonders of travel in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the USA.
Why choose Cheapa for 2016/2017?
• 3+ years old
• Large increase in fleet size
• Free airport transfers
• Branches in Auckland and Christchurch
• 24 hour roadside assistance
• Generous long term discounts
• Large beds in all motorhome models
• Most competitive and simple to understand protection cover
• One way rentals available
• Personal service from a family owned and operated business
• Rentals available to drivers from 21 years of age
• Unlimited kilometres
Cheapa Campa NZ Domesic Rental Terms for travel between 01-Apr-2018 and 31-Mar-2019
Note: Dates are correct at time of release. Dates subject to change.
Additional packages may be offered on pick-up.
Cheapa Campa Policy on Child Restraints
Holiday Disruption Coverage
* The minimum amount payable for each reduction option per rental segment will be based on the minimum rental period applicable for your rental.
Terms of booking on this website
Cheapa Campa NZ Domesic InsurancePROTECTION PACKAGE
New Zealand legislation provides limited coverage for personal injury. Cheapa Campa strongly recommends that all people travelling in New Zealand take out their own personal travel insurance.
The Vehicle is insured for damage to it or damage to the property of a third party. However the renter is responsible up to the amount of the applicable Liability for the cost of such damage to third party property, or to the rented Vehicle. The renter is also responsible for the cost of demurrage for the period the Vehicle is unavailable due to repairs. The Liability applies in respect of each claim, not per rental. In addition to the Liability an administration fee of $75 will be charged per claim.
The Liability is applicable regardless of who is at fault and must be paid at the time the accident is reported to Cheapa Campa, not at the completion of the rental Period. Cheapa Campa reserves the right to charge the renter for any vehicle damage including Third Party property damage not reported on return of the vehicle.
The below Standard Liability and Reduction Options do not include windscreen and tyre damage (the renter is responsible for windscreen and tyre damage at all times).
Hitop and 2 Berth ST:
For security purposes, only a credit card can be used to provide a Bond. With the Standard Liability the bond will be debited to the credit card account immediately. When the bond is debited a non-refundable credit card administration fee will apply of 4.5% for American Express and Diners Club and 2% for Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit. With Liability Reduction Option (VIP cover) the Bond is payable to Cheapa Campa by an open signed credit card imprint with an authorisation obtained (sufficient funds must be available) for $250. The credit card holder must be present and able to sign for the Bond upon vehicle collection. The credit card holder is jointly and severally liable for any damage to the rental vehicle.
The Bond is fully refundable when the vehicle is returned to the correct location on time, is full of fuel and all other terms of the Rental Contract have been complied with. If there is damage to the vehicle on its return, the Bond will be used to cover the cost of such damage up to the amount of the relevant Liability. However, if the terms of the Rental Contract are breached and the Bond is insufficient to cover the damage then any extra cost will be charged. Refunds by credit card including bond refunds can take up to 21 working days depending on the renter's Financial Institution.
Bond Roll Overs are permitted for multi hires only within the same brand and same country when the bond is banked.
At all times the renter is responsible for:
• Damage caused where the terms of Rental Contract have been breached.
• Damage caused by negligence.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle in any way by part or total water submersion or salt water.
• Damage caused due to a single vehicle roll over.
• Damage caused to tyres and windscreen.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle by the renter’s wilful conduct.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle when using the Vehicle in contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic.
• Damage or loss caused to any personal belongings.
• Damage caused due to use of incorrect or contaminated fuel.
• Damage to the awning, overhead or underbody of the Vehicle.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle by the use of snow chains.